NWSA EVENTS AND PROGRAMS
AdventureSail has been a jewel in the crown of WSF/NWSA for over two decades! It was designed to foster the next generation of female sailors. We understand the importance of providing opportunities for sailing early. And we know that barriers preventing all young women and girls from making it to the water must be overcome.
She Sailor Sea Story
Women Sailors spin yarns of their adventures in our online storytelling series, She Sailor Sea Story. Attendees join in to listen then a Q&A happy half hour follows. A chance for members to visit and new members to make connections and introduce themselves. Click for programming, guests and replays.
Women on the water Regatta in Arizona (WOWazr)
A biennial gathering on Lake Pleasant, Arizona of women sailors to learn, sail and race. Presented by Tumbleweed Sailing.
International and Coastal Safety At Sea Program
NWSA has been working to develop a team to present the US Sailing Safety at Sea in person sessions. Click for information on contacting Safety at Sea presenters and moderators.
Conferences & Workshops
- Past NWSA Women’s Sailing Conference
- Past Years of AdventureSail® Events
- Past WOWazR Events
- Coastal Safety@Sea Certification – Houston Yacht Club, Houston, TX (2020)
- Diesel Workshop – Newport RI (2020)
- Coastal Safety@Sea Certification – (2018)
- Winter Workshop Series, Marblehead MA (2016-2017)
- Learn About Sailing Things (Lake Pleasant, AZ)
- Marine Electrical in Newport RI