Leadership in Women’s Sailing Award
Guidelines for Nominations
1. The recipient can be a man or a woman who has made a lasting impact on women and sailing.
2. The person has multiple accomplishments which includes sailing endeavors, over a period of years.
3. Her/his work can be local, regional, or national, but has had a significant impact beyond a local area.
4. Her/his work has advanced the sport of sailing and expanded opportunities for women, helped educate women or otherwise enriched women’s lives through sailing.
5. This award could be considered a sort of “lifetime achievement award.”
6. Her/his impact on supporting or educating women in the sport of sailing is more than a personal accomplishment in competitive racing.