Payment and cancellation
|We look forward to sailing with you in the Bahamas!|
1. A non-refundable deposit is due when registering to secure your booking. The deposit is $500 for bareboat and $750 for all inclusive.
2.A second, refundable, deposit is due on December 15, 2016. The deposit is $500 for bareboat and $750 for all inclusive. If you are registering after December 15, 2016 or later you will pay both the non-refundable and the refundable deposit. If you are registering after February 1, 2017 you will pay the full amount.
3. Final payment is due February 1, 2017 for both bareboat and all inclusive.
4. Bookings made after December 15, 2016 will incur a $200 late-booking fee
5. Cancellations made before February 1, 2017 are refundable, minus the non-refundable deposit of either $500 or $750 depending on your choice of boat.
6. Cancellations made after February 1, 2017 are non-refundable.
7. Pricing is for members of the National Women’s Sailing Association. If you are not a member you will incur an additional $100 charge. If you would like to join please let us know and we can provide you the membership information or go to www.womensailing.org to obtain the membership form.
8. We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance. www.travelguard.com
1. Understandably what we do is ultimately weather dependent and we cannot guarantee the specifics of any itinerary. Any travel costs due to weather related changes in itinerary are at clients’ expense.
2. Please refer to the chart for details on what is included in your selected flotilla.
For questions please email or call us!
Sailing Academy of Florida and Bahamas